Graduated from the Academy of fine arts in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Various workshops and conferences ( ICOGRADA – International Council of Communication Design,
ICSID – International council of Societies Of Industrial Design, Golden Drum, David Carson, Hort,
Creative Mornings Ljubljana)
- Golden prize in Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF 1998 – Print ad “Hat” (Mladina magazine)
- Silver prize SOF 1999 – Meter calendar, Ministry of Culture -Slovenia
- The festival of visual communications – a creative parade of the young Magdalena 99 – the winner of the category of 3D materials
- Golden MM Awards 1999: golden award for the Meter calendar, Ministry of Colture -Slovenia
- Golden Drum 99: Golden drumstick for the series of print ads Rulers (Napoleon, Cesar, Cleopatra,Tito), Mercedes-Benz
- Golden Drum 99: Silver drumstick Meter calendar, Ministry of Culture -Slovenia
- Moscow International Advertising festival 99: 3rd prize; series of print ads Rulers (Napoleon,Cesar, Cleopatra, Tito),
- Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF 2001: Silver prize in series of print ads Amoksiklav – Lek (Pharmaceutical company)
- Grand Prix of the festival Magdalena 2000 – and the winner of the category of 3D materials
- Finalist in New York Festival- series of print ads Amoksiklav – Lek (Pharmaceutical company
- Finalist in Cresta festival- Meter calendar, Ministry of Culture -Slovenia
- Golden Cock 2001, Slovenia (Best cover for the music CD: Zoran Predin – Third man)
- Award of Excellence in Design Annual 42 Communication Arts (November 2001)
- PRINT-America’s Graphic Design Magazine (European Design Annual 2002) – publish some of my works: metric calendar – direct marketing, Beauty mark – self promotion and Dalmatin Print house – trade mark)
- BRUMEN /Bienale of visual communications – Award of Excellence for print ad “Oil” (Mladina magazine)
- PRINT-America’s Graphic Design Magazine (European Design Annual 2003) – publish some of my works
- Golden Drum 2003:Silver drumstick for the banner Radenska
- Mladina competition on the theme EUROPE – they printed the ad “GHERKIN“
- Golden MM Awards 2004: golden award for Annual report for RENAULT – Revoz
- Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF 2004: Main aword in the category of campagnes Radenska WHY NOT!, gold for the posters SPV Metropolis and gold for the banner Radenska WHY NOT!
- 2008 Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF: silver (Debeli rtiã)
- President of the jury in the Slovenian Advertising Festival – SOF 2004
- 2009 Member of the Grand Jury of New York Festivals,
- Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF: silver(UNICEF), silver(Triglav DZU), gold (amnesty), 2x gold (unicef), Grand Prix (amnesty)
- 2010 Finalist in New York Festival – Amnesty ads
- 2011 Golden drum – silver drum Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF: gold (facebook friend), gold (amnesty)
- 2012 Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF: silver (pripravi se)
- 2013 Outstanding 2012 – best City light – Maxim
- 2013 – Golden sempler in category A – Strategic use of the media mix Nova KBM – Ready for tomorrow
- 2014 SOF -National advertising Festival
Alpe Adria Green – “The voice of the sea”) – Gold in 3 categories
Helios “Group coloring of schools for Guinnessov record” Gold
- 2015 Sempl 16/Conference of media trends – 2 Golden Sempl awards for Twingo project/tvingogospodične – A category (strategic use of the media mix) and F category (best social media campaign).
- 2015 SOF (Slovenian Advertising Festival) SILVER Award in the category Digital Advertising / Advertising on social networks: PROJECT TWINGOSPODIČNE
- 2015: In Croatia days of communications and CRO Effie Awards / Bronze EFFIE for the effectiveness of the campaign TWINGOGIRLS
- 2015 Diggit2015: Grand Prix & Gold for our #Twingogirls
- 2015 Websi – DIGITAL SURPLUS OF SLOVENIA, grand prix – digital campaign/Twingogirls, grand prix – best campaign on social networks/Twingogirls and for the – winner of the people.
- 2015 Sempler finalist – Atlantis Real Time. Innovative use of the communication channel / Atlantis: Real time advertising – The warmer day, the higher discount.
- 2015 BRUMEN /Bienale of visual communications – Award of Excellence for Handmade typography/One letter per day.
- 2015 . Brumen – National Biennale of visual communications, Award of Excellence for Handmade typography
2016 Outstanding – jury member and Best of Innovative – Futurist City.